가장 많이 본 글

2016년 2월 12일 금요일

Fellowship training at Wellton Hospital

Fellowship training at Wellton Hospital


Yesterday on February 11th John Teodosio from the Philippines' had done his Joint Fellowship Training at Wellton Hospital for 6 months from August 2015 - February 2016.


Hi! I’m John Teodosio from the Philippines’ I had done my Joint Fellowship training here at Wellton Hospital for 6 months from August 2015 – February 2016.
First of all, I would like to say thank you to my Profession Dr. Song for giving me the opportunity to come here at Wellton. It is my great privilege & honor to be under Him and to be trained by a great mentor regarding Hip & Knee Arthroplasty. I was very honored to learn about his technique especially Minimal Invasive Surgery in Total Hip Arthroplasty with SER preservation. For 6 months I think I was able to learned a lot and exceed my expectations regarding this surgery. I was able to see how good the outcome is after the surgery and how satisfied the patients are. And for this I was very excited & eager to also do that surgery technique when I go back to the Philippines and start my orthopedic practice.
My whole stay at Wellton Hospital for 6 months was wonderful. Thanks to all the staff in the Hospital, the nurses, the PT’s, the OR nurses, especially to the HR department for feeling car of me and for the warm full welcome. You made me feel like I’m Home. You show me how hospitable Korean’s are. Thank You.
Once again, Thank You very much Dr. Song for teaching & guiding me. I will be forever grateful for your kindness and patience. I will not forget what I’ve learned from you. Thank You. Thank You from the bottom of my heart. Take care always & God bless!
From
Dr. John
(Philippines)



댓글 4개:

  1. If you are interested in getting the top-quality orthopaedic treatment from the best Bone Hospital in Punjab then you can contact Kalyan Hospital. Visit the link for more details.

    답글삭제
  2. Nice post. Thanks to sharing it. EVA Hospital is the best and the finest centre for knee replacement surgery in Punjab. This centre has al superlative treatment facilities and highly e

    답글삭제
  3. AFR Dynamics offers the same day emergency repair services at no extra so that you don’t have to go a single day without the comfort you deserve. Our experienced technicians thoroughly assess the A/C systems and provide full-service repair at lower costs.

    Our Services-
    Affordable Air Conditioning Service
    Chandler Air Conditioning Service
    Glendale AZ Ac Repair Service
    Mesa AC services
    HVAC repair service
    AC repair services

    Contact Us
    AFR Dynamics
    502 E Ingram St.Mesa AZ , 85203
    Phone - (480) 275-7535
    Website- https://afrdynamics.com

    답글삭제
  4. Am Richard, I am here to testify about a great herbalist  man who cured my wife of breast cancer. His name is Dr Imoloa. My wife went through this pain for 3 years, i almost spent all i had, until i saw some testimonies online on how Dr. Imoloa cure them from their diseases, immediately i contacted him through. then he told me the necessary things to do before he will send  the herbal medicine. Wish he did through DHL courier service, And he instructed us on how to apply or drink the medicine for good two weeks. and to greatest surprise before the upper third week my wife was relief from all the pains, Believe me, that was how my wife was cured from breast cancer by this great man. He also have powerful herbal medicine to cure diseases like: Alzheimer's disease, parkinson's disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease, Back Pain, Back Sprain, Bipolar Disorder, Brain Tumor, Malignant, Bruxism, Bulimia, Cervical Disc Disease, Cardiovascular Disease, Neoplasms , chronic respiratory disease, mental and behavioral disorder, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, Asthma, Autoimmune inflammatory media arthritis ed. chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, impotence, alcohol spectrum feta, dysthymic disorder, eczema, tuberculosis, chronic fatigue syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, lupus disease, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis ABC, syphilis, diarrhea, HIV / AIDS, Huntington's disease, back acne, chronic kidney failure, addison's disease, chronic pain, Crohn's pain, cystic fibrosis, fibromyalgia, inflammatory Bowel disease, fungal nail disease, Lyme disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major depression, Malignant melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis, Multiple sclerosis, Muscular dystrophy, Rheumatoid arthritis. You can reach him Email Via drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com / whatsapp +2347081986098

    답글삭제